Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Bday's

Sunny's Bday on deepavali(Oct 24)

ఆకులు కాక కేకులు తినే మేక
పుట్టినందుకు వెలుగుల వేడుక
రావాలని ఉన్నా రాలేక ..
దీవిస్తూ పంపుతున్నా ఈ లేఖ

(My younger bro's bday on diwali.......meka his last name........meka. sunny prakash:)       )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Swathi Chungath (Nov 1'st)

You are Blessed by the nations......

Lovingly chosen for HIS presence.......
Woman of faith and prudence
Happy Birthday Princess!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My dear friendini

Not sending a thousand roses ......
Nor a closet full of clothes....
With all my heart I mean these words.....
You are more than a memory....a friend so close..
wish I could erase the things of past....
since I can't ...I'd suggest get over them fast
New year new beginning.........
A new friendship never ending..
New you and new me
Friends forever so it be..........

God Bless the year ahead of you pretty lady


----------with love Jo

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Amit Thammi's Bday on Thanksgiving day
 
One more reason to be Thankful today.....
 For a new year of blessings and mercies I pray........
May you climb every mountain that comes your way...
.Happy Bday bro,Have a nice day !OK....


  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  Ujwala Zion's B'day Nov 27'th
 
Mount Zion!! A mark of beauty and deity.......
A mark of strength and might....
A mark of His covenant our delight...
blow your trumpet declaring His kingdom...
Mark your world for generations to come..
May His Glory descend in a way you cud hardly fathom.......
Happy Bday you beautiful emblem:))

No comments:

Post a Comment